THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

jueves, 21 de mayo de 2009

Phrases

Ok so here i let you some phrases to keep on .. or just to think haha




Close your mouth & try keeping it closed forever.

Say NO to food is a YES to be thin.

Let go, it's alright because there's beauty in the breakdown.

It seems worth the wait to see you smile again, cause you know I'm the one with the broken smile.

Life is such a paradox, isn't it?

This is the time of your life, so what a hell are you waiting for?

Life is a percepcion of your OWN reality.

Sometimes i just want to pass the night unoticed.

Eat to live, not live to eat.

I didn't eat yesterday, I haven't eatten today, and I'm not gonna eat tomorrow

The show must go on, so keep it faking.

You may have to wage a battle more than once to win it.

Thins are sexy, beautiful, gorgeous & cute.

Every other day I sit and wait for the same bad news & I've got nothing left to lose.

Hold up... hold on... don't be scared, take what you need and be on your way & stop crying your heart out.

It's so HARD, sometimes I just cry.


Can you hear me say "Rescue me from everything I just wanna live".

I know I can't be perfect, but I can be close to it.

Cause no-one said it would be easy.

She had an earthquake on her mind, apparently the kind that would bury us alive by putting all this weight on us forever ...



Miss Panic

0 comentarios:

Reglette regime

My Goals!!

♠Start in 67 Kg.

♠1rts 64Kg: achieved!!
♠2nd 60Kg: ...
♠3rd 58Kg: ...

FInal GOal: 48 (someday haha)