THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2009

Congratulations I HATE YOU



SO this is the thing : the boy which I was datting, for like 2 or 3 months, has a girlfriend u.u
I feel sooooo BAD!!! I mean I know i'm fat but aww ok he leave me 'cuz I'm fat u.u
ANd besides that i'm so depress 'cuz my family literary hates me.. so emm how could I say this:
I WANNA DIE!!
so I will stop eating, some self injury maybe will cause anemia and thats my end ...
thanks for all the princess hwho once supported me & the people who where supposed to understand me & care about me.. But emm this is definetly not your fault, it's all mine..
(:
So here I guess I will post the last days of this fucking suffering lifeee....


Miss Panic

0 comentarios:

Reglette regime

My Goals!!

♠Start in 67 Kg.

♠1rts 64Kg: achieved!!
♠2nd 60Kg: ...
♠3rd 58Kg: ...

FInal GOal: 48 (someday haha)