THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

I've been missing you..




Aww ok ok

Emm for this past weeks i've lose control, i've eat and lose my way with ANA that's why I stop writting in here brr I feel so bad for it.. Really I do & i can't stop crying for it.. You know I hate to lose control like this 'cuz emm that only shows how weak I am. And being Proana is not about weakness.. it is about selfcontrol ...

brr lots of things had happened but : i'm back in this... SO i will start this with the emergency diet of Britney ....


I hope I ought to be brave & have the self control to follow it and get on my Proana Way & don't decay again.... & this time I don't blame anyone just me..


Miss Panic










0 comentarios:

Reglette regime

My Goals!!

♠Start in 67 Kg.

♠1rts 64Kg: achieved!!
♠2nd 60Kg: ...
♠3rd 58Kg: ...

FInal GOal: 48 (someday haha)