THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

sábado, 16 de mayo de 2009

STARVING YOURSELF?



Starving yourself ?
what for?

Beauty maybe...
A model icon?..
or just for pretend to be someone you'll ever be...

I don't know your reasons & actually I don't care about it, but what i know is that is so fucking dificult to have this life & yeah I HATE IT!! is just that I can't stop it..

Every single day I wake up (if i can sleep at night pff) just for smtng ... to scale my weigh !! and look at my naked body in a mirrow.. must of the times I just can't stand that figure that I hate somehow and I just start to cry...

I pass all my days counting calories, creating new diets, crying, exercising, wondering why I do this, keep dreaming someday I will be gorgeous and if this is someday ending, starving myself & suffering.....

& in the night (probably the worst part of my days) I just can't sleep, so instead I writte in my "Diet journal" what i've ate in the day, maybe some thoughts about my feelings and ofcourse phrases to Keep on Going!! Then I start to think in so many things in my "life"...

I've ever understand how & why did I get into this HELL, I envy every single "normal" person.. And if I could change something in my life it would be that this had ever happened...

So honey, excusme if I ofend you but YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID IF YOU THINK ANA OR MIA ARE COOL! OR WILL EVER MAKE YOU HAPPY!! 'cuz that so wrong !! if I were you i would run away from this, you're in time believe me when I say this sucks & this is not life is HELL...

Miss Panic

P.S. Don't ever tell me to help you to get into this shit, to kill you, 'cuz y won't... don't make me a murdered

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

0 comentarios:

Reglette regime

My Goals!!

♠Start in 67 Kg.

♠1rts 64Kg: achieved!!
♠2nd 60Kg: ...
♠3rd 58Kg: ...

FInal GOal: 48 (someday haha)