THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2009

I'm such an Asshole!!



Glitter Text Generator






OK emm I don't even know whta happened, I leave this part of my live forgotten...
& Know i see how My mistakes took advantage of me...


Tonight I'm 67kg S:


All I can do is to stand up & return to this life of starving to try to be gorgeous someday, OMFG 67 !! yea i can't believe it!! I used to have the control & now this, is kinda dissapointment embarrasing, you know being a BIG FAT COW is just awful, so i'm coming back to this life & this time I pretend to NEVER leave it again...


Ok em I guess it's gonna be a really hard thing to get back on this Ana Way & yeah shurely at the begining I'm gonna have lots of falls, but is what it takes to be Beautifully Thin!! (: So Today i'm coming back, I will have selfcontrol & I Will get my goals...


Miss Panic





0 comentarios:

Reglette regime

My Goals!!

♠Start in 67 Kg.

♠1rts 64Kg: achieved!!
♠2nd 60Kg: ...
♠3rd 58Kg: ...

FInal GOal: 48 (someday haha)